Truist Financial Corporation (NYSE: TFC) is a purpose-driven financial services company committed to inspiring and building better lives and communities. Formed by the historic merger of equals of BB&T and SunTrust, Truist has leading market share in many high-growth markets in the country. The company offers a wide range of services including retail, small business and commercial banking; asset management; capital markets; commercial real estate; corporate and institutional banking; insurance; mortgage; payments; specialized lending; and wealth management. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Truist is a top 10 U.S. commercial bank with total assets of $522 billion as of June 30, 2021. Truist Bank, Member FDIC. Learn more at Truist.com.
- Headquarters: Charlotte, North Carolina
- 16MM clients we serve across the U.S.
- 17 states + D.C. – our footprint includes seven of the top 10 fastest-growing markets in the U.S.
- 22 community banking regions, with certain lines of business operating nationally across the U.S.
- 7th largest U.S. commercial bank
- 2,500+ branches
- 3,500+ ATMs
- $522B total assets
- $289B loans
- $398B deposits
- Truist Insurance Holdings: 7th largest in the world, 6th largest broker in the U.S. with a nationwide presence
*All figures as of June 30, 2021