Truist Financial Corporation (NYSE: TFC) is a purpose-driven financial services company committed to inspiring and building better lives and communities. Truist has leading market share in many high-growth markets in the country and offers a wide range of products and services through our retail and small business banking, commercial banking, corporate and investment banking, insurance, wealth management, and specialized lending businesses. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Truist is a top 10 U.S. commercial bank with total assets of $543 billion as of September 30, 2023. Truist Bank, Member FDIC. Learn more at Truist.com.
- Headquarters: Charlotte, North Carolina
- 15MM clients we serve across the U.S.
- 17 states + D.C. – our footprint includes seven of the top 10 fastest-growing markets in the U.S.
- 14 community banking regions, with certain lines of business operating nationally across the U.S.
- Top 10 U.S. commercial bank
- 2,000+ branches
- 3,000+ ATMs
- $543B total assets
- $317B loans
- $400B deposits
- Truist Insurance Holdings: 5th largest broker in the U.S. with a nationwide presence
*All figures as of September 30, 2023